Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Puffy Shoulders

My brother made fun of me in this dress. He grabbed two plastic cups and placed them on his shoulder. He said "now I am fashionista like Delmy" It was funny, but I like my dress. Although it was a bit itchy. I will definitely wear it again. Maybe as a top with a wool A- line black skirt. By the way I now have a structured shoulder black blazer. My mom Added shoulder pads on it. It's not robotic looking, but good enough for me. She's the best!


H&M sweater dress, UO tights, Aldo Pumps, Marc Jacobs clutch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you can find out more her latest blog More Info Celine Dolabuy read here More Bonuses

letea said...

plus d'informations Dolabuy Goyard Résolution supplémentaire ources dolabuy ysl aller sur ce site Web Dolabuy Fendi

fiseigh said...

Find Out More find out here more check these guys out click here to investigate like it

Post a Comment